What are these Bundled SKUs for Firepower and ASA?
Cisco requires two (2) subscriptions for a high availability (HA) pair in active-passive mode.
To make this configuration more affordable, we have a discounted bundle subscription PIDs for high-availability appliance pairs running FTD in active-passive mode.
These specially configured bundle SKUs enable the purchase of a high availability pair of appliances and software subscriptions that includes 50% discounted pricing for the second software subscription in the two-appliance bundle.
The bundle consists of:
· Two (2) identically configured hardware appliances
· Two (2) identical software subscriptions.
A 50% discount will be automatically applied to the second software subscription in the bundle.
The hardware models available with this optional configuration include:
● Cisco ASA 5500-X Series (5506-X, 5508-X, 5516-X, 5525-X, 5545-X, 5555-X appliances)
● Cisco Firepower 2100 Series (2110, 2120, 2130, 2140 appliances)
● Cisco Firepower 4100 Series (4110, 4120, 4140, and 4150 appliances)
● Cisco Firepower 9300 (SM-24, SM-36, SM-44 security modules)